Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Barwa - Siarkowa Moc - Antibacterial & Antiseborrheic Special SHAMPOO 180ml 5902305003920
SIARKOWA MOC Antibacterial & Antiseborrheic Special Shampoo is recommended to wash and care hair with seborrhea tendency. Especially selected active ingredients perfectly clean the skin and remove excess of oil and death cells of epidermis from the skin of a head and hair. The shampoo also aids reduction of dandruff. Regular shampoo application improves condition and looks of hair. It facilitates hair combing off and gives the hair gloss, lightness and elasticity. Especially selected smell composition neutralizes odour of sulphur and gives the hair nice and fresh smell. It can be used to permanent wave and dyed hair.
- It regulates work of skin sebaceous glands and reduces sebum secreting
- It restrains growth of microorganisms
- It effectively reduces seborrhea and prevents it new formation
- It aids reduction of dandruff
- It redresses natural pH of skin
- It is nonirritating and no sensitizing, it does not dry up the skin of head
The effect of liquidation symptoms of seborrhea and improvement of head skin is visible after 3 weeks. In the case of no improvement dermatologist consultation is needed.
Product not tested on animals.
- Sulphur– it has antifungal and antibacterial properties, it regulates work of skin sebaceous glands and reduces sebum secreting.
- Climbazol– it shows strong anti-seborrhea function, it aids reduction of dandruff and prevents it renewal.
- Wheat Proteins– they delicately nourish and smooth the skin, prevent feeling of skin strain and ease the effect of surface–active agents action.
- Special Conditioner– it facilitates hair brushing out and makes the hair shiny, light and elasticity.
Make your hair wet. Put a small amount of shampoo on your hair. Massage it gently for 5 minutes. Rinse with water. Do it once again if it is needed. Use it 3-4 times per week for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks treatment use it only once per week.