Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The shampoo is indicated for persons suffering from the so-called wet dandruff, seborrhoeic dermatitis, psoriasis or pruritus of the scalp. It can be used for dandruff treatment or prevention.
The specialist formula based on a complex of thyme oil and willow extract has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties. It regulates desquamation of the dead cells of the oily scalp (according to 66% of respondents*). A unique combination of tea tree extract and manuka oil has an anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff effect (according to 72% of respondents*). The shampoo restores the natural balance of the scalp and leaves the hair soft and detangled.
The shampoo reduces sebum secretion and has an anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff effect. It eliminates scalp itching and redness. It prevents excessive oiliness, leaving the hair shiny and full of volume.
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by clinical and dermatological tests.
USE: Apply the shampoo onto wet hair. Rub it in to work up lather. Leave it on for about 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat application as necessary. Depending on the intensity of scalp problems, use the shampoo daily (for intense treatment) or 1-2 times per week (for prevention). If the shampoo gets into your eyes, wash them with water right away.
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests.
- 88% reduces dandruff
- 75% relieves scalp itching
Source: Confirmed by user tests conducted at the Dr Irena Eris Centre for Science and Research after 2 weeks of product use.
- Tea tree oil - has strong antibacterial and soothing properties. It does not cause allergies or scalp irritation.
- Manuka oil - has antibacterial properties, reduces sweating and supports dandruff treatment. It has a probiotic effect and promotes balance of the bacterial skin flora.
- Thyme oil - has antibacterial, antifungal and disinfecting properties. It regulates desquamation of the dead cells of the oily scalp.
- Willow extract - has an antibacterial and cooling effect. It promotes epidermal desquamation and helps reduce scalp irritation.